Five water soluble sachets ready to dilute by simply dropping in a (pre-used) bottle spray or glass jar, adding water and shaking to dissolve. A no fuss no harm plastic-free super efficient cleaning solution made from naturally derived plant extracts and pure essential oil flagrance. Low odour & low vapour formula.
Each box contains:
- Multi-surface bathroom cleaner sachet (orange & ginger)
- Kitchen surface cleaner sachet (mango)
- Floor cleaner sachet (sandalwood)
- Oven cleaner sachet (odourless)
- Glass and mirror cleaner sachet (apple & mint)
- 5 labels with description of the above cleaning products to stick on pre-used bottle or spray.
- Instructions & ingredients details
Made with secondary soap from waste plant material left over from biofuel manufacture, C12-15 Alcohol Ethoxylate and Isopropyl Alcohol (less than 0.4%) and Monoethanolamine (less than 0.01%).
Paper and cardboard packaging comes from FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) certified source.
Instruction for use:
1. Rinse an existing 500ml empty bottle
2. Insert the sachet into the bottle
3. Top up with lukewarm water
4. Tighten the lid and shake until dissolved
6. Stick the product description label on the bottle
Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC) such as phosphorus, nitrogen and ammonia are the most hazardous to the environment, among the many toxic substances in household cleaners that are dangerous water contaminants. About half of studies suggest that being exposed to these chemicals increases your risk of developing an allergy or asthma. Diethylene glycol, found in some window cleaners, is a nervous system depressant to be avoided.
Iron & Velvet was launched in 2014 with the aim of bringing high quality cleaning products to market with a beautifully designed and plastic free range. All products are made under one roof in the heart of the West Midlands with a small and highly skilled team committed to the highest quality and lowest carbon footprint.