Roll of bio-plastic bin bags

£4.00

Clear

Description

Eco-friendly roll of bio-plastic bin bags made from sugar cane-based bio-plastic. Colour green with draw tape ties.

Ecodis started in Brittany, France, in 2000, specialising in designing and distributing household and personal eco-friendly and fairtrade products, and now employs more than 40 people. Ecodis is fully committed to local production with carefully sourced materials, with a particular focus on lasting functional goods that are manufactured and packaged with limited impact on the environment. Ecodis aim at allocating around 0.5% of turnover to solidarity and eco projects in France and abroad.

Details

Roll of bio-plastic bin bags are made from 80% polyethylene from bio sources (Brazilian sugar cane). Free from phthalates and bisphenol. 100% recyclable. Made in France.

  • Replace around 156 toxic plastic bags per year
  • Perfect for indoor swing and pedal bins
  • Plastic-Free, 100% Made from plants
  • Biodegradable & Compostable
  • Super strong design
  • Reinforced base so no leaking

Choice of two rolls: 30 x 30 litres or 20 x 50 litres. Choose what size works best for you and replace black plastic bin liners for good. No more plastic waste to landfill.

About us

We sell an extensive range of ecologically friendly homewares and lifestyle products at oneStep. You can browse the full shop by clicking HERE. We want to help you live a more sustainable life easily.

Additional information

Weight .32 kg
Bin bag description

20 x 50 litres, 30 x 30 litres

Production

Bioplastic is 100% recyclable. Reduction in CO2 emissions: up to 80% in comparison with petroleum products.

This new plastic material is composed of plant polyethylene (80%) originating from ethanol of sugar cane cultivated in Brazil (the other 20% is fossil-sourced polyethylene). 

Brand


Ecodis started in Brittany, France, in 2000, specialising in designing and distributing household and personal eco-friendly and fairtrade products, and now employs more than 40 people. Ecodis is fully committed to local production with carefully sourced materials, with a particular focus on lasting functional goods that are manufactured and packaged with limited impact on the environment. Ecodis aim at allocating around 0.5% of turnover to solidarity and eco projects in France and abroad.

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Roll of bio-plastic bin bags”

You may also like…