Premium, pure and 100% organic eucalyptus essential oil. With fresh and woody aromas and a sharp camphor-like scent.
Eucalyptus has stimulating and rejuvenating aromatic benefits. It relieves mental exhaustion by boosting circulation to the brain. Also, stimulating the mind out of sluggishness, and rejuvenating the spirit. It is also used for common colds, to treat minor wounds and scratches plus to relieve joint pains.
The organic eucalyptus essential oil from Bio Scents is obtained from eucalyptus. Which is grown, processed and bottled in Portugal, using steam distilation. Did you know the eucalyptus plant can grow up to 90 meters in height?
Blends well with: Lemon, Peppermint, Rosemary
Packaged in an 8ml glass bottle with a wooden cap and a small dropper/stopper. So, it allows you to control the pouring per drop and to make sure the oil doesn’t soak into the wooden cap. Extracted from leaves and twigs from Portugal.
Bio Scents essential oils are extracted from medicinal plants and have a stimulating and healing effect on muscles and organs. Each essential oil has its own strength and application. The essential oils carry the essence and fragrance of the plants they’re extracted from. So, this makes them perfect to naturally fragrance your home. The Bio Scents organic essential oils are suitable to use with any oil burner or diffuser.
– General wellbeing: burn 4-5 drops of the oil with a layer of water in an oil burner. Next, place the oil burner on the nearest table to you so you can inhale oils.
– Common cold: add 4 drops to 10ml carrier oil of your choice and apply to the chest and throat area to clear the sinuses and silence your cough.
– Minor wounds: add one drop to a teaspoon of carrier oil and apply to a small wound to prevent infection.
– Joint pain: add 4 drops to 10ml carrier oil of your choice and massage into the affected area for joint pain relief.
– Coldsore symptoms. Eucalyptus’ anti-inflammatory properties can ease herpes symptoms. Add one drop to a teaspoon of carrier oil and apply to the affected area. So, it can work it’s magic.
Avoid use during pregnancy or while breastfeeding. Do not use undiluted on the skin. Do not use on damaged or irritated skin. If you are pregnant or have a medical condition, including asthma, seek advice before use. In the event of skin irritation, immediately discontinue use and seek medical advice. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and keep out of the reach of children. Flammable. Store in a cool and dark place.
Made in Portugal with 100% organic ingredient of Portuguese origin.
Manufacturers are not required to list their fragrance ingredients on product labels. Because fragrances are treated as “trade secrets”, mor often than not, just the word “fragrance” is used on the label and can hide a coktail of toxic ingredients. The fragrance industry regulates itself, so that safety testing does not have to be confirmed by regulators before products are sold to consumers.
Bio Scents believe great personal care and sustainability should be two sides of one coin, and that your home & body deserve only the best.
That’s why all of their essential oils are 100% organic, with no artificial fragrances, colourants, alcohol or even water.