Planet Detox natural tea-tree and thyme floor cleaner comes in powder form to dilute with hot water. It cleans and disinfects your hard floors without harming you or the planet. Using only natural minerals and essential oils, this beautifully scented powder will remove dirt, grease and grime from hard floor surfaces.
The tea tree and thyme oils are naturally antibacterial and antiseptic, leaving your floors thoroughly clean and fresh without using any harmful chemicals.
100% natural, biodegradable, vegan.
To use, simply add a tablespoon of the powder to a bucket of hot water. Give a good stir to activate all the ingredients, then use a cloth, mop or sponge to wipe over the floor.
Handmade in Totnes, Devon.
Packaging: Planet Detox floor cleaner is packaged completely plastic-free: kept in a paper bag lined with grease proof paper sealed with paper tape.
Planet Detox full list of ingredients for all Planet Detox products includes those used for this floor cleaner (for specific ingredients, please contact oneStep):
Soap Base (SLS & SLES Free)
• Glycerine (derived from rapeseed and sunflower)
• Sodium Cocoate (derived from coconut oil)
• Sorbitol (sugar alcohol found in fruits and plants)
• Sodium Stearate (salt of stearic acid – derived from sustainably sourced Palm Oil)
• Cocamidopropyl Betaine (surfactant derived from
• Sodium Chloride (salt)
• Sodium Citrate (salt derived from citric acid)
• Cocos Nucifera (coconut oil)
• Trisodium Sulfosuccinate (surfactant salt)
• Citric Acid (from fruit)
• Sodium Bicarbonate
• Sodium Carbonate
• Sodium C14-16 Alpha Olefin Sulphonate
• Pumice Powder (mesh size 120f)
• Apple Cider Vinegar
• Coconut Oil
• Bentonite Clay
• Essential Oils – Thyme, Tea Tree, Eucalyptus, Lemon,
Planet Detox is a small Totnes based company that has developed a range of ethical cleaning products which have totally annihilated the need for any plastic packaging. Their products are designed to provide excellent, powerful and effective cleaning without using any ingredients which will hurt you or our planet. Planet Detox is committed to finding solutions to our damaging plastics and chemical over-use. They keep their products simple and safe. All ingredients used are biodegradable and will not promote eutrophication in aquatic environments. Every product is safe to flush and drain through the household water system. Ingredients are sourced from suppliers who are as as local and ethical as possible and are sympathetic to the same causes as Planet Detox.