This 100% natural and 94% organic dry shampoo is super effective: the powder soaks up excess oil between shampoos to give you more days without a hair wash. It also gives clean hair a lot of body while adding nutrients and keeping your scalp and hair away from harsh chemicals.
Available for lighter hair (Crazy Daizy) or darker hair (Deep Daizy). The ingredients used are identical, but their concentration varies to match the hair colour.
Organic arrowroot: light and loaded with nutrients. Unlike corn starch, it is not GMO and harvested from the tubers of its plant without the use of harsh chemicals or high heat.
Organic cacao: raw cacao powder contaiing fats, proteins, tannins, vitamins and minerals, organic acids, all helping with the nutrition of the scalp and hair follicles, and improving the hair structure.
Orange peel: packed with vitamin C and antioxidants, turning into a natural conditioner. So adding shine and bounce to hair and acting as a scalp and dandruff treatment.
Organic redbush: rooibos tea has been shown to help increase hair growth, prevent hair loss and add brilliant shine. It also contains a rarer alpha hydroxy acid, its antioxidant properties protect hair follicles from damage.
- Dip a small brush into the powder & tap the side of the brush on the side of the container to shake off excess powder.
- Dab the brush on your roots, “painting” the dry shampoo along the greasy sections of your hair where needed.
- Lightly rub the dry shampoo into your hair and scalp with your fingers.
- Leave on for a couple of minutes allowing it to absorb all oiliness.
- Brush any excess out (over the bath or basin).
- Style as usual.
A little goes a long way! Some settling may occur within the tin. So the tin is filled by weight, not volume.
60ml aluminium tin of organic dry shampoo.
- Pregnancy safe.
- Biodegradable formulation.
- Sustainably sourced ingredients.
- Recyclable aluminium tin (easily removable labels).