Revive and rejuvenate your skin with this gorgeous clay mask, leaving your skin firm and incredibly soft by renewing texture, elasticity and hydration. Developed for use on your face, body and hair.
Clay Day is a must-have! It detoxifies, repairs, tones, improves complexion, reduces scars and smoothes out wrinkles and improves blood circulation by providing oxygen to skin cells.
Deep pore cleansing: removes dead skin cells and deep cleanse your pores. Non-irritating and works as an effective treatment for blemishes and blackheads.
Detox: removes toxins and excess oil from oily skin.
Healing: use as part of a natural treatment for inflammation and dryness caused by acne, eczema or psoriasis.
– Do not use any metal utensils when mixing the clay (mineral clays have an electrical charge which attracts the toxins in your skin. If you use a metal spoon, bowl or other mixing equipment to prepare your clay, you will eliminate the electrical charge and your healing clay will become much less effective).
– This clay mask is derived from volcanic ash in Morocco and is very safe to use. Like any natural clay, it does contain metal in its structure.
- 100g glass jar with aluminium lid
- 100% natural
- safe for pregnant women
- Some settling may occur in jar. Container is filled by weight, not volume.
– Mix 1-3 teaspoons of Clay Day with an equal amount of filtered water until a paste like consistency develops. Add more clay if mixture seems too runny.
– Apply paste to a clean face (avoiding the eye area) with cruelty free synthetic brush and leave to dry for approximately 15-30 minutes.
– You will feel a tingly sensation on your skin; this is when the exchange happens. The skin absorbs the minerals from the Clay Day which will give that radiant look we all love.
– To remove the mask, simply splash face with warm water and gently massage to exfoliate with your fingertips.
Your face may be very red but this is completely normal! This is due to the increased blood flow to the skin and all the impurities that were removed. You will instantly notice how your skin feels much smoother and velvety. Be sure to moisturise your skin after the treatment to protect it from the elements.