Delphis’s Eco citrus fresh Washing up liquid is made with powerful natural active ingredients that cut through grease and grime to leave dishes, crockery and glassware clean and fresh.
Non-caustic, effective with hard and soft water.
- Delphi’s Eco is the UK’s leading manufacturer of ecological cleaning products, with strong presence in professional cleaning.
- Made from plant-derived renewable and sustainable resources.
- Phosphate free, no ammonia.
- Professional strength, eco-safe formulations.
- Pioneers of the UK’s first 100% recycled plastic bottle packaging
- 100% made in the UK.
- Proud recipients of two royal warrants from HRH Queen Elizabeth II and HRH the Prince of Wales.
- First EU Ecolabel (DEFRA) accredited cleaning brand in the UK.
- Never tested on animals.
Directions for use:
Add washing up liquid to a bowl or sink of water
For heavily-soiled dishes leave to soak
Clean with a cloth or sponge
Rinse with clean water and allow to dry
Product and packaging made in the UK.
Find all technical specifications about this product here.
5%-<15% Anionic Surfactants, <5% Amphoteric Surfactants. <5% Non-Ionic Surfactants. Benzisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Limonene, Water.
Certified B Corporations are businesses that meet the highest standards of verified social and environmental performance, public transparency, and legal accountability to balance profit and purpose. B Corps are accelerating a global culture shift to redefine success in business and build a more inclusive and sustainable economy.
Certifying as a B Corporation goes beyond product or service-level certification. B Corp Certification is the only certification that measures a company’s entire social and environmental performance. The B Impact Assessment evaluates how your company’s operations and business model impact your workers, community, environment, and customers. From your supply chain and input materials to your charitable giving and employee benefits, B Corp Certification proves your business is meeting the highest standards of verified performance.
Find out more about B Corp Certification here.
Delphis Eco has not one but two Royal Warrants, one from HRH Queen Elizabeth II, and HRH the Prince of Wales. A Royal Warrant of Appointment is a mark of recognition that we have supplied goods or services to the relevant royal households for over five years and have an ongoing trading arrangement.
PHOSPHATES AND PHOSPHONATES
Delphis Eco products do not contain phosphates or phosphonates. Traditional detergents are a source of phosphorus in waterways. Phosphorus causes over-fertilisation of aquatic flora like algae – a condition known as eutrophication. When these flora die, they decay and use up oxygen, causing the death of fish, invertebrates, and aquatic organisms.
Delphis Eco products are free from EDTA (ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid), a chelating agent that is common in household and commercial cleaning products.
EDTA doesn’t break down much in the natural environment, making it a persistent pollutant, which also contributes to the remobilisation of heavy metals.
EDTA is also potentially harmful to people and animals, causing problems from nausea, to kidney damage.
When alkylphenol ethoxylates (APEs) escape into the environment, they break down into chemicals called nonylphenols. Nonylphenols contaminate the food chain, including human breast milk, blood, and urine, are lethal to fish at low concentrations, and can affect human and animal development.
Volatile organic compounds, or VOCs, are organic chemical compounds that are able to evaporate under normal indoor conditions. VOCs are can cause indoor air pollution and adversely impact the health of people, and animals. Particularly those with underlying conditions like asthma.
When Mark Jankovich resigned from his banking job in 2007, his purpose was to build a business with a net-positive impact on the environment. He thought of developing cleaning products that worked yet kind to the earth. For each of their products, Delphi’s Eco run a simple test: 1) they must work as well as conventional cleaning products and 2) they are formulated so aquatic organisms will not be negatively affected.
Delphi’s Eco products are the trusted eco-professional’s choice taking on the toughest cleaning challenges. They are used to clean palaces, schools, hospitals, restaurants, and everything in between. And now you can use them at home!
- first UK manufacturer to receive EU Ecolabel accreditation and boast the largest range of accredited products
- manufacture all of our products in the UK and exclusively produce plant-based ecological chemicals
- pioneered first 100% recycled plastic bottle and 100% UK made
- only ecological chemical company to be awarded a Royal Warrant from Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and HRH The Prince of Wales
- bring much needed innovation to the cleaning sector, winning numerous sustainability awards and best in class product awards