A jar of all-natural organic tooth powder for everyday use to help you go tube-free. Made in the UK with calcium, sea salt, organic ginger and organic lemon essential oils from Devon.
BIO-WHITE Lemon tooth powder encourages remineralisation, gently whitens your teeth, neutralises the oral acids in the mouth and prevents plaque bacteria build-up. The result is fresh breath and perfectly clean teeth.
BIO-WHITE Lemon ingredients properties:
- Calcium carbonate: provides a gentle cleaning (calcium is one of the main components of teeth).
- Ginger: an anti-inflammatory
- Lemon: stimulates the liver and acts as gentle whitener.
- Xylitol: raises the PH, thus creating an environment harder for bacteria to live in.
- Grey sea salt: provides all the minerals and trace elements in the same balance as in the organism
BIO-WHITE tooth powder is free from SLS, fluoride and glycerine. Glycerine is a thickening agent that reduces saliva thus prevents it from reaching and re-mineralising the teeth.
To use: wet your brush and dip it in the powder, covering the brush with a thin layer of powder. Brush with vertical movements as with any toothpaste.
35g glass jar. Jar may be refilled with BIO-WHITE tooth powder refill bags.
BIO-WHITE Peppermint also available.