Technical grade sodium bicarbonate of soda 1kg kraft paper bag. Bicarbonate has an astonishing variety of uses: it cleans, softens, regulates pH, scours, deodorises, prevents limescale … more than 50 domestic uses, some described in the recipe book by La Droguerie Ecologique (available at oneStep) for mixing your own cleaning products at home.
Use for house cleaning only. This a technical grade and not food grade.
Plastic-free: Made and packaged in Western Europe. Double-thickness kraft bag with a plant-based watertight film.
- Porcelain stained by tea, coffee – Scrub using a cloth soaked in , the will disappear in no time.
- Fabric softener: Put 1/4 glass of bicarbonate and 3/4 glass of in the rinse part of your washing machine.
- . : Soak for a few hours in a bowl of hot with a glass of Bicarbonate of soda. Then rinse a little and put in the
- deodoriser: To remove the chlorine odour from your bath towels, add bicarbonate when , or in the rinse cycle .
- descaler: To prevent the formation of scale in your machine (valid for the dishwasher too, coffee maker, teapot by adjusting the dose), perform once a month, wash with 150 g of .
- Carpets, Mattresses & sofas: sprinkle with Bicarbonate of soda, rub, let stand for 1 hour, then vacuum. The fabric will be cleaned and deodorised.
oneStep sells a range of ecologically friendly homewares and lifestyle products. We sell everything from bath products to soft furnishings. You can browse these by clicking HERE. Enjoy shopping with oneStep and we hope to help you live a more beautifully sustainable lifestyle.