This activated charcoal soap bar by Zero Waste Path is perfect for oily, skins prone to acne and mixed skin types.
Thanks to the combined action of the activated charcoal, the French green clay and the tea tree essential oil, it will clean the skin deeply while keeping it soft and moisturised. And with peppermint essential oil, it will also keep your skin super fresh, making it a great after-shave soap for everyone!
The shea butter and coconut butter are pure and organic. This bar can also be used to wash your hands, face and body, or as a shaving soap, with or without a brush.
5% of the oils contained in this activated charcoal soap bar are unsaponified, making it much more moisturising than standard commercial soap. 100g bar.
Olive oil: Highly moisturising and hydrating, highly penetrable, does not clog pores
Coconut oil: Moisturising, in saponified products it also helps increase lather
Shea butter: Highly nourishing and moisturising, perfect for extremely dry skin
oneStep sells a range of ecologically friendly homewares and lifestyle products. We sell everything from bath products to soft furnishings. You can browse these by clicking HERE. Enjoy shopping with oneStep and we hope to help you live a more beautifully sustainable lifestyle.
100% natural and vegan, made in Cambridge using cold press method preserving the properties of all ingredients.
Package in paper label made of recycled unbleached paper, glued with a natural almond-based glue. Recyclable and/or compostable.
Sodium Olivate (Olive Oil), Aqua, Sodium Cocoate (Coconut Oil)*, Glycerin, Sodium Shea Butterate(Shea Butter)*, Mentha Arvensis (Peppermint) Leaf Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Activated Charcoal, Montmorillonite (French Green Clay).
Essential Oils: Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene.
5% superfat: 5% of the oils contained in this shampoo bar are unsaponified, making it extra moisturising
Olive oil: Highly moisturising and hydrating, highly penetrable, does not clog pores.
Coconut oil: Moisturising, it penetrates well into hair follicles, reduces inflammation and is antioxidant.
Shea butter: Highly nourishing and moisturising, perfect for extremely dry skin.
Activated charcoal: Extracts excessive oils from oily skins, moisturises and nourishes dry skin, helps reducing pores.
French green clay: Helps removing impurities, tightening the pores, toning the skin and reducing inflammation in acne.
Glycerin: Naturally occurring in soap-like shampoo bars, as it is a byproduct of saponification, it has great moisturising properties.
Keep this soap on a soap dish and let it dry evenly to make it last longer.
The coconut oil and shea butter are certified organic.
The long and complex ingredients lists in shaving gels and foams often include toxic chemicals and plastics. They usually contain 80% water, the other 20% ingredients are there to lather, bind and propel out of the can. To name a few, propolene glycol is a humectant frequently found in anti-freeze and brake fluid. Triethanolamine (TEA) is an emulsifying agent stopping the oil and water from separating but controversially it is a skin irritant often containing formulas linked to cancer. The lathering agent lauryl in Sodium Laurel Sulphate (SLS) mimics oestrogen (problematic for women) and sodium laureth sulphate (SLES) often hosts a known carcinogen called dioxane. You will also find mineral oil in most shaving creams, a byproduct of petroleum, locking the moisture in by blocking your pores.
Zero Waste Path Shop was founded in 2018 by a young Italian couple, Bianca and Giulio, who studied sustainability in the UK and are now established in Cambridge. Since February 2018, they have put their values into practice with ZWP Shop by creating home-made, natural, vegan, palm-oil-free, zero waste soap bars in small batches,using the traditional cold-process method, while keeping sustainability in mind in every aspect of the production process.